Welcome to Our Help Desk
HSI CPR AED
(E-Manual Included-paperback manual is optional but not required)
This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers
• Giving CPR to an infant, child, and adult
• Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• Using a mask or barrier device
The course provides employee training for:
• Designated first responders
• Individuals needing credentialed training for job or regulatory requirements
• Select departments or an entire workplace
The HSI AED Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
During the course, an HSI Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR and AED skills practice and skills testing.